Indonesia import is considered as an open economy and nominal GDP ranks 15th internationally while its foreign trade value is 29th. In 2021, Indonesia exported goods valued at US$228.2 billion. This sum of money represents a 35.2% rise in exports from Indonesia from $168.8 billion in 2017 and a 39.8% increase from $163.3 billion in 2020. Also, China is Indonesia’s most significant trading partner in terms of both imports and exports. In this article, we will discuss the top trade partners and Indonesia trade dataIn brief.
Know Import Data Indonesia
The name of the port it is being exported from, the name of the port it is being shipped to, its value, as well as the names and addresses of the importer and exporter participating in the transaction are all included in the information on Import Data Indonesia. According to the Indonesia import data for 2019 and 2018, the value of imports into Indonesia was (about) $171 billion and $189 billion. Our Indonesia import statistics show that when comparing the entire value of Indonesia imports for the two years, the total import of Indonesia had a fall of 9% ($17.4 billion), as can be seen from the values.
Top Trading Partners with Indonesia
The top 25 trading nations with Indonesia, as measured by the dollar value of their imports during 2021, are listed below. The proportion of total Indonesian exports to each import country is also displayed.
- China: US$53.7 billion (23.5% of total Indonesian exports)
- United States: $25.7 billion (11.2%)
- Japan: $17.7 billion (7.8%)
- India: $13.3 billion (5.8%)
- Malaysia: $11.9 billion (5.2%)
- Singapore: $11.2 billion (4.9%)
- Philippines: $8.6 billion (3.7%)
- South Korea: $8.4 billion (3.7%)
- Thailand: $6.94 billion (3%)
- Taiwan: $6.86 billion (3%)
- Vietnam: $6.7 billion (2.9%)
- Netherlands: $4.6 billion (2%)
- Pakistan: $3.8 billion (1.7%)
- Australia: $3 billion (1.3%)
- Bangladesh: $2.9 billion (1.3%)
- Germany: $2.8 billion (1.2%)
- Italy: $2.79 billion (1.2%)
- Spain: $2.3 billion (1%)
- Hong Kong: $1.9 billion (0.8%)
- United Arab Emirates: $1.8 billion (0.8%)
- Egypt: $1.63 billion (0.7%)
- Belgium: $1.61 billion (0.7%)
- Turkey: $1.54 billion (0.7%)
- Saudi Arabia: $1.54 billion (0.7%)
- United Kingdom: $1.47 billion (0.6%)
Approximately 89.7% of Indonesia’s exports in 2021 went to the top 25 trading partners. Bangladesh increased its purchases of exporting goods from Indonesia by 73.2% between 2020 and 2021, followed by mainland China (up 69%), Taiwan (up 67.3%), Italy (up 59.9%), Pakistan (up 59.7%), and Egypt (up 54.7%).
Get Indonesia Trade Data for 2022
Indonesia Trade Data includes all goods entering and leaving the country through all ports (Sea, Air and Road). You can evaluate the movement of your product on the global market with the aid of Indonesian trade statistics. Exim data from Indonesia include all relevant information, including HS codes, product descriptions, price ranges, importers, suppliers, and countries. We are providing the updated and recent Import Data Indonesia for the year 2022. For more details please reach out us to expand your business worldwide. progressive web app development services